Teleflex Incorporated (Teleflex or 'the company') is a global provider of medical technology products. The company develops, manufactures and supplies single-use medical devices used to provide access to the body for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgery. Teleflex markets its products in 140 countries across the globe. It is headquartered in Limerick, Pennsylvania, and employed 11,600 people as of December 31, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of $1,551 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 3.9% over FY2011. The operating loss of the company was $97.4 million in FY2012, as compared to an operating profit of $229.6 million in FY2011. The net loss was $190.1 million in FY2012, as compared to a net profit of $323.3 million in FY2011.
155 South Limerick Road
1 610 948 5101
New York Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 11600
Turnover: 1,551,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available