Teleflex Incorporated (Teleflex or 'the company') is a global provider of medical technology products. The company primarily designs, develops, manufactures and supplies single-use medical devices used by hospitals and healthcare providers for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgical applications. Teleflex markets its products in more than 150 countries across the globe. It is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania and employed 11,400 people as of December 31, 2013.
The company recorded revenues of $1,696.3 million during the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), an increase of 9.4% over FY2012. The operating profit of the company was $233.3 million in FY2013, as compared to an operating loss of $97.4 million in FY2012. The net profit of the company was $150.9 million in FY2013, as compared to a net loss of $190 million in FY2012.
550 E. Swedesford Road
Pennsylvania 19087 1603
New York Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 11400
Turnover: 1,696,300,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available