Teleflex Incorporated (Teleflex or 'the company') is a global supplier of disposable and single use medical products for critical care and surgical applications. The company provides specialty devices for vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. Teleflex also provides products and services for device manufacturers. The company has operations in 130 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. It is headquartered in Limerick, Pennsylvania and employed about 11,500 people as of December 31, 2011.
The company recorded revenues of $1,528.9 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 6.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $148.7 million in FY2011, an increase of 38.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $323.3 million in FY2011, an increase of 60.8% over FY2010.
New York Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 11500
Turnover: 1,528,911,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available