This databook provides key data and information on the OTC healthcare market in Canada. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, distribution share and company & brand share.
Scope of this research
- Provides information on ten key categories within the OTC Healthcare market
- Market,category and segment level information on value , with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the OTC healthcare market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for OTC healthcare in Canada increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.5% between 2004 and 2009.
The vitamins and minerals category led the OTC healthcare market in Canada, accounting for a share of 21.1%.
Leading players in the Canadian OTC healthcare market include Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline Plc and Jamieson Laboratories.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the OTC healthcare market in Canada
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the OTC healthcare market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements