This report covers key aspects of the make-up market in the four emerging economies: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided on market value and volume by category; company and brand shares; distribution channels; and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: lip, nail, eye and face make-up
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
- Recent product launches
Research and analysis highlights
Brazil is home to the second largest make-up market, led by lip make-up, while its eye make-up category displays rapid growth.
Russia leads the make-up market in terms of value among the BRIC nations.
India is set to be the most lucrative investment destination for the make-up market in future.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the make-up market in high growth / emerging nations
- Identify key players within the make-up in Brazil, Russia, India and China to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
- Obtain insight into new product launches within the make-up market in Brazil, Russia, India and China