Netcare (or the 'group'), an investment holding group, operates a private hospital network in South Africa and the UK. It is headquartered in Sandton, South Africa, and employed 28,032 people as of September 30, 2012.
The group recorded revenues of ZAR25,174 million ($3,121.6 million*) during the financial year ended September 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 11.5% over FY2011. The operating loss of the company was ZAR6,961 million ($863.2 million*) during FY2012, as compared to an operating profit of ZAR3,644 million ($451.9 million*) in FY2011. The net loss was ZAR4,235 million ($525.1 million*) in FY2012, as compared to a net profit of ZAR1,570 million ($194.7 million*) in FY2011.
*Calculated using a constant conversion rate of ZAR1 = $0.124 for the financial year ended September 30, 2012.
Johannesburg Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 28032
Turnover: 25,174,000,000 (ZAR)
Financial year end: September
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available