Netcare (or the 'group'), an investment holding group, operates a private hospital network in South Africa and the UK. It is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, and employed 27,609 people as of September 30, 2014.
The group recorded revenues of ZAR31,783 million (approximately $3,006.7 million) during the financial year ended September 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 16.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was ZAR3,253 million (approximately $307.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 48% compared with FY2013. The net profit of the group was ZAR2,107 million (approximately $199.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 58.2% compared with FY2013.
76 Maude Street
Corner West Street
27 11 301 0439
Johannesburg Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 27609
Turnover: 31,783,000,000 (ZAR)
Financial year end: September
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available