Netcare (or the 'group'), an investment holding group, operates a private hospital network in South Africa and the UK. It is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, and employed 28,618 people as of September 30, 2013.
The group recorded revenues of ZAR27,801 million (approximately $3,005.3 million) during the financial year ended September 2013 (FY2013), an increase of 10.4% over FY2012. The operating profit of the group was ZAR6,317 million (approximately $682.9 million) in FY2013, as compared to an operating loss of ZAR6,961 (approximately $752.5 million) in FY2012. The net profit was ZAR5,093 million (approximately $550.6 million) in FY2013, as compared to a net loss of ZAR4,235 (approximately $457.8 million) in FY2012.
76 Maude Street
Corner West Street
27 11 301 0439
Johannesburg Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 28618
Turnover: 27,801,000,000 (ZAR)
Financial year end: September
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available