Tate & Lyle PLC (Tate & Lyle or the group) is engaged in the manufacture and distribution of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage, and other industries. The group operates in the Americas, Europe, and South East Asia. It is headquartered in London, the UK and employed 4,383 people as on March 31, 2012.
The group recorded revenues of £3,088 million ($4,931 million) during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 13.5% over FY2011. The operating profit of the group was £404 million ($645.1 million) during FY2012, an increase of 33.3% over FY2011. The net profit was £305 million ($487 million) in FY2012, an increase of 87.1% over FY2011.
No. employees: 4383
Turnover: 3,088,000,000 (GBP)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available