This databook provides key data and information on the soft drinks market in New Zealand. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on seven categories: carbonates, functional drinks, juices, concentrates, bottled water, RTD tea and coffee, and smoothies
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the soft drinks market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for soft drinks in New Zealand increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.8% between 2004 and 2009.
The carbonates category led the soft drinks market in New Zealand, accounting for a share of 33.4%.
The leading player in New Zealand soft drinks market is Coca-Cola Company, The.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the soft drinks market in New Zealand
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements