This databook provides key data and information on the soft drinks market covering 15 countries in the Asia-Pacific region. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution and company share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on seven categories: RTD tea and coffee, bottled water, functional drinks, juices, smoothies and concentrates
- Market, category and segment level information on value and volume with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the soft drinks market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for soft drinks in Asia-Pacific increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.5% between 2004 and 2009.
The carbonates category led the soft drinks market in Asia-Pacific, accounting for a share of 24.6%.
The leading players in the Asia Pacific soft drinks market are Coca-Cola Company, The, Groupe Danone and Pepsico, Inc.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the soft drinks market in Asia-Pacific
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements