This databook is a detailed information resource covering all the key data points on Soft drinks in China. It includes comprehensive value volume segmentation and market share data. The databook supplies actual data to 2008 and full forecasts to 2013.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on 7 categories: Carbonates, Bottled water, Juices, RTD tea & coffee, Functional drinks, Smoothies and Concentrates
- Provides market value, volume, expenditure and consumption data by market, category and segment
- Includes company and brand share data by categories
Research and analysis highlights
The market for Soft drinks in China increased between 2003-2008, growing at an average annual rate of 12.7%.
The leading company in the market in 2008 was Groupe Danone. The second-largest player was Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp with Coca-Cola Company, The in third place.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Discover the major quantitative trends affecting the Soft drinks markets
- Understand consumers' consumption and expenditure patterns
- Understand the future direction of the market with reliable historical data and full five year forecasting