This databook provides key data and information on the savory snacks market in Japan. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on five categories: nuts and seeds, other savory snacks, popcorn, potato chips and processed snacks
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the savory snacks market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for savory snacks in Japan increased at a compound annual growth rate of 3.2% between 2004 and 2009.
The processed snacks category led the savory snacks market in Japan, accounting for a share of 69.7%.
Leading players in Japanese savory snacks market include Calbee Foods Co., Ltd., Koikeya Company and Meiji Seika Kaisha, Ltd.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the savory snacks market in Japan
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements