Royal Wessanen NV (Wessanen or 'the company') is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of organic and specialty food products. The company primarily operates in Europe and North America. It is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and employed 1,161 people as of December 31, 2013.
The company recorded revenues of E508.5 million (approximately $675.3 million) in the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), a decrease of 2.2% compared to FY2012. The operating profit of the company was E11.9 million (approximately $15.8 million) in FY2013, compared to the operating loss of E30.8 million (approximately $40.9 million) in FY2012. The net loss was E0.1 million (approximately $0.1 million) in FY2013, compared to the net loss of E52.6 million (approximately $69.9 million) in FY2012.
Royal Wessanen NV
1101 BA Amsterdam Zuidoost
NYSE Euronext Amsterdam ticker:
No. employees: 1161
Turnover: 508,500,000 (EUR)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available