The Food MarketWatch contains the latest news, analysis and opinion, covering all the month's major issues including new products and innovations, mergers and acquisitions, and marketing and regulatory issues. It covers the period from December 15 2010 - January 14 2011.
Features and benefits
- Enhance your understanding of trends in the food industry by accessing the latest news and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest food industry innovations from around the world.
- Track competitor activity via the latest news on mergers, acquisitions, partnerships and company expansions.
New formulations are entering the snacking and functional food categories, and this month's summary of recent innovative food launches reveals jelly formula energy bars, satiety-enhancing snack bars, and fruit flavor tortilla chips as the latest means by which manufacturers are attempting to stand out from the competition.
Your key questions answered
- What have been the key developments and trends in the food industry in December 2010 and January 2011?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?