Lion Corporation (Lion or 'the company') is engaged in manufacturing and selling oral, personal, hair, and skin care, cooking-related, pharmaceutical and chemical products. The company operates in Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and Indonesia. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and employed 6,343 people as on December 31, 2014.
The company recorded revenues of JPY367,396 million (approximately $3,086.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was JPY12,406 million (approximately $104.2 million) in FY2014, an increase of 14.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was JPY7,368 million (approximately $61.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 20.8% over FY2013.
No. employees: 6343
Turnover: 367,396,000 (JPY)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available