This report covers key aspects of the juices market in the four emerging economies: Brazil, Russia, India and China. Data is provided on market value and volume by category; company and brand shares; distribution channels; and expenditure and consumption per capita for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains data on:fruit drink(0-29% juice),100% fruit juice(from concentrate),100% fruit(not from concentrate),vegetable juice & nectar(30%-99% juice)
- Market and category level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Market level company and brand shares as well as distribution share information
- Recent product launches
Research and analysis highlights
Russia is home to the second largest juices market, led by fruit drink (0-29% juice), while its 100% fruit juice (not from concentrate) category displays rapid growth.
India is set to be the most lucrative investment destination for the juices market in future.
China leads the juices market in terms of volume among the BRIC nations.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the juices market in high growth / emerging nations
- Identify key players within the juices in Brazil, Russia, India and China to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements
- Obtain insight into new product launches within the juices market in Brazil, Russia, India and China