Innovation in Natural and Organic Food and Drinks: Winning NPD strategies and future trends in healthy and ethical products is a new management report published by Business Insights that provides key natural and organic food and drinks market value data and forecasts to 2009 and analyses NPD and innovation data to identify how manufacturers are adapting to changes in this market. rbcg0147
Features and benefits
- Detailed analysis of the best practices of the leading brands and manufacturers that are driving key trends in natural and organic food and drinks.
- Analysis of over 14,000 product launches using data from Productscan, the world's largest database of new consumer packaged goods.
- Extensive geographic market profiling to identify the growth patterns taking place across Europe, North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific.
- Key market value data and forecasts to 2009 across six key sub-categories of the natural and organic food and drinks market in Europe and the US
- Anticipate how to market and distribute products as effectively and economically as possible by understanding the current and future regional hotspots
Ethical consumerism. Consumers are becoming increasingly aware of ethical issues including animal welfare, use of pesticides, food miles, provenance and fairtrade. The natural and organic market can exploit it’s positive relationship with many of these ethical viewpoints to drive sales.
Personalised nutrition. Natural and organic food manufacturers are launching products to target the needs of individual demographics including gender-specific issues such as pregnancy, menopause and pre-menstrual tension.
Diabetes is becoming more prevalent across the globe. The natural and organics industry is well placed to take advantage of public concerns and promote alternatives to the unhealthy and processed foods that are seen as a key driver of this disease.
Your key questions answered
- How can the industry promote the positive benefits of ‘going organic’ to a more mainstream audience?
- Which category is attracting the most natural and organic NPD investment?
- How fast will the natural and organic markets grow over the next three years and which regions will experience the fastest growth?
- Which new products stand out in terms of innovation, packaging formats and formulation changes?
- What are the major trends likely to impact NPD over the next three years?