This databook provides key data and information on the ice cream market in Turkey. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on four categories: artisanal ice cream, take-home ice cream, impulse ice cream and frozen yogurt
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the ice cream market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for ice cream in Turkey increased at a compound annual growth rate of 18.2% between 2004 and 2009.
The take-home ice cream category led the ice cream market in Turkey, accounting for a share of 49.4%.
The leading player in the Turkish ice cream market is Unilever.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the ice cream market in Turkey
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements