The Hain Celestial Group (Hain) is a food processing company specializing in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of natural and organic foods and personal care products. The company primarily operates in the US, Canada and Europe. It is headquartered in Melville, New York; it employed about 2,131 people as on 30 June, 2007.
The company recorded revenues of $900 million during the fiscal year ended June 2007, an increase of 21.9% over 2006. The increase in revenues was primarily due to rise in sales of grocery and snacks with the strong performance of its Earth's Best, Garden of Eatin', Arrowhead Mills, Health Valley and Spectrum brands; and from successful new product introductions. The operating profit of the company was $84 million during fiscal year 2007, an increase of 29% over 2006. The net profit was $47 million in fiscal year 2007, an increase of 29.4% over 2006.
NASDAQ National Market ticker:
No. employees: 2131
Turnover: 900,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: June
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available