Datamonitor's Drinks: Portugal Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Portugal Drinks industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis with distinct chapters for Beer, Soft Drinks, Spirits, Wine, Bottled Water, Functional Drinks and Juices.
Scope of this research
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation for Beer, Soft Drinks, Spirits, Wine, Bottled Water, Functional Drinks and Juices
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Includes five-year forecasts for Beer, Soft Drinks, Spirits, Wine, Bottled Water, Functional Drinks and Juices
Research and analysis highlights
The Portuguese beer market generated total revenues of $3.7 billion in 2007, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.1% for the period spanning 2003-2007.
The Portuguese soft drinks market generated total revenues of $1.7 billion in 2007, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.3% for the period spanning 2003-2007.
The Portuguese spirits market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -3.6% between 2003 and 2007, to reach a total of 29 million liters in 2007.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research