Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (DPS or 'the company') is a manufacturer and distributor of more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks (CSDs), juices, teas, mixers and other premium beverages. The company primarily operates in North America. It is headquartered in Plano, Texas and employed about 19,000 people as of December 31, 2011.
The company recorded revenues of $5,903 million in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of DPS was $1,024 million in FY2011, a decrease of 0.1% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $606 million in FY2011, an increase of 14.8% over FY2010.
No. employees: 19000
Turnover: 5,903,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available