Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (DPS or 'the company') is a manufacturer and distributor of carbonated soft drinks (CSDs), juices, teas, mixers, waters and other beverages. The company primarily operates in North America. It is headquartered in Plano, Texas and employed about 19,000 people as of December 31, 2013.
The company recorded revenues of $5,997 million in the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), registering a flat growth compared to FY2012. The operating profit of the company was $1,046 million in FY2013, a decrease of 4.2% compared to FY2012. The net profit was $624 million in FY2013, a decrease of 0.8% compared to FY2012.
New York ticker:
No. employees: 19000
Turnover: 5,997,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available