This databook provides key data and information on the dairy food market in Japan. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on eight categories: spreadable fats, soy products, cheese, chilled desserts, cream, milk, fromage frais and yogurt
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
Research and analysis highlights
The market for dairy food in Japan increased at a compound annual growth rate of 2.8% between 2004 and 2009.
The milk category led the dairy food market in Japan, accounting for a share of 39.2%.
The leading players in the Japanese dairy food market include Meiji Dairies Corporation, Snow Brand Milk Products Co., Ltd. and Morinaga Milk Industry Company Ltd.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dairy food market in Japan
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements