This databook provides key data and information on the dairy food market in Australia. This report is a comprehensive resource for market, category and segment level data including value, volume, distribution share and company & brand share. This report also provides expenditure and consumption data for the historic and forecast periods.
Scope of this research
- Contains information on eight categories: spreadable fats, soy products, cheese, chilled desserts, cream, milk, fromage frais and yogurt
- Market,category and segment level information on value, volume, and expenditure & consumption, with historic (2004-09) and forecast (2010-14) data
- Category level company and brand share as well as distribution share information for 2008 and 2009
- Review of the top two companies within the dairy food market, including company overview, key facts and business description
Research and analysis highlights
The market for dairy food in Australia increased at a compound annual growth rate of 4.7% between 2004 and 2009.
The milk category led the dairy food market in Australia, accounting for a share of 32.9%.
Leading players in Australian dairy food market include Kirin Holdings Company, Limited., Parmalat Finanziaria S.p.A. and Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Develop business strategies by understanding the quantitative trends within the dairy food market in Australia
- Design effective marketing and sales strategies by identifying key market categories and segments
- Identify key players within the market to plan lucrative M&A, partnerships and agreements