Cott Corporation (Cott or 'the company') produces, packages and distributes a wide selection of bottled and canned carbonated beverages under private label and branded names. The company operates in the US, Canada, the UK and Mexico. It is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and employed 9,193 people as of January 3, 2015.
The company recorded revenues of $2,102.8 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $15.7 million in FY2014, a decrease of 82.2% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $10 million in FY2014, a decrease of 41.2% compared to FY2013.
New York ticker:
No. employees: 9193
Turnover: 2,102,800,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available