ANN INC. (ANN or 'the company'), formerly Ann Taylor Stores Corporation, is a US-based specialty retailer of women's apparel, shoes and accessories. The company offers its merchandise under the Ann Taylor and LOFT brands. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed approximately 19,800 people, of whom approximately 15,250 were part-time employees, as of February 1, 2014.
The company recorded revenues of $2,493.5 million in the financial year ended January 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $170.1 million in FY2014, an increase of 2% over FY2013. The net profit was $102.4 million in FY2014, a decrease of 0.2% compared to FY2013.
The company's financial year ends on the Saturday closest to January 31. FY2014 was a 52-week period and FY2013 was a 53-week period.
New York ticker:
No. employees: 19800
Turnover: 2,493,500,000 (USD)
Financial year end: January
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available