Tracking supplier market share performance gives a key indicator of market success. Using a robust methodology, Market Share Monitor tracks the performance of the leading energy suppliers on a quarterly basis. It does this by segmenting the UK B2B energy supply market into four key sectors and tracking both sites and volumes. Data are included from August 2001 onwards.
Features and benefits
- Available electronically, the dataset covers consecutive quarters of market shares since 2000 facilitating powerful time series analysis.
- The analysis details the drivers of performance across each key segment and each major supplier.
- This analysis is supported by extensive research across the broker and end user segments which delivers unique insight into market activity.
- Data include the power and gas markets split by half-hourly, non half-hourly, daily metered and non-daily metered sites and volumes sold (GWh).
- Suppliers: BGB, BE, Corona, E.ON, EDF, ENI, Gazprom, GDF SUEZ, Opus, npower, Scottish Power, Shell Gas Direct, SSE, Statoil, Total Gas & Power, Wingas
Deep insight into both the structure and dynamics of the UK B2B energy market in terms of its participants. This report provides a breakdown of the sites and volumes held by each major supplier for gas and power in the UK B2B energy market.
Your key questions answered
- Comprehensively assesses the number of customers held by the major energy suppliers in the UK over time.
- Provides a breakdown of the B2B gas and power markets by sites and volumes.
- Delineates the B2B market by NDM and DM for gas, and NHH and HH for power.