Northgate Information Solutions Limited (Northgate or "the company") in engaged in providing software, outsourcing and IT services to the human resources, local government, education and public safety markets. The company is privately owned by KKR & Co. It primarily operates in the UK. It is headquartered in Herts, the UK and employed 10,183 people during FY2013.
The company recorded revenues of £802 million ($1,263 million) during the financial year ended April 2013 (FY2013), a decrease of 5.8% compared to FY2012. The operating loss of the company was £38.4 million ($60.5 million) in FY2013, compared to an operating profit of £5 million ($7.9 million) in FY2012. Its net loss was £123.8 million ($195 million) in FY2013 compared to a net loss of £75 million ($118.1 million) in FY2012.
Northgate Information Solutions Limited
Herts HP2 4NW
No. employees: 10183
Turnover: 802,000,000 (GBP)
Financial year end: April
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available