Northgate Information Solutions Limited (Northgate or "the company") is a provider of specialist software, outsourcing and information technology (IT) services to the human resources (HR), local government, education and public safety markets. The company is privately held by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Company (KKR). Northgate primarily operates in the UK, where it is headquartered in Herts and employed 10,064 people as of April 30, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of £851 million (approximately $1,356.1 million) during the fiscal year ended April 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 4.3% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was £4.6 million (approximately $7.3 million) during FY2012, a decrease of 57% compared to FY2011. The net loss was £74.6 million (approximately $118.9 million) in FY2012 compared to a net loss of £76.7 million (approximately $122.2 million) in FY2011.
Northgate Information Solutions Limited
Herts HP2 4NW
44 14 4225 6454
No. employees: 10064
Turnover: 851,000,000 (GBP)
Financial year end: April
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available