NII Holdings, Inc. (NII or "the company") is a provider of wireless communication services, including mobile telephone service, push-to-talk services, wireless data services and other value-added services in Latin America. The company operates under the Nextel brand in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Chile. It is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and employed 13,600 people as of December 31, 2013.
The company recorded revenues of $4,772.6 million during the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), a decrease of 16.9% compared to FY2012. The revenues decreased primarily due to decline in consolidated subscriber base and consolidated average revenue per subscriber. The operating loss of the company was $510.9 million in FY2013, compared to an operating loss of $25.4 million in FY2012. Its net loss was $1,649.6 million in FY2013, compared to a net loss of $765.4 million in FY2012.
NII Holdings, Inc.
1875 Explorer Street
No. employees: 13600
Turnover: 4,772,600,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available