Microchip Technology Incorporated (Microchip or "the company") develops manufactures and sells specialized semiconductor products for embedded control applications. The company's offerings include microcontrollers, amplifiers, data converters and trans receivers, memory, motor drives, and power management solutions, among others. Microchip operates in Asia, Europe and the Americas. It is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona and employed about 8,604 people as of March 31, 2014.
The company recorded revenues of $1,931.2 million during the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 22.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $458.9 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $178.6 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $395.3 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $127.4 million in FY2013.
Microchip Technology Incorporated
2355 West Chandler Boulevard
No. employees: 8604
Turnover: 1,931,200,000 (USD)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available