MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED (Microchip or "the company") develops and manufactures semiconductor products for a wide range of embedded control applications. The company's product portfolio includes eight-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit PIC microcontrollers and 16-bit dsPIC digital signal controllers. It operates in Asia, Europe and the Americas. It is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona and employed about 6,923 people as of March 31, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of $1,383.2 million during the financial year ended March 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 7% compared to FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $396.5 million in FY2012, a decrease of 16.4% compared to FY2011. Its net profit was $336.7 million in FY2012, a decrease of 19.6% compared to FY2011.
MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED
2355 West Chandler Blvd.
1 480 899 9210
No. employees: 6923
Turnover: 1,383,200,000 (USD)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available