Enterprise Applications Market Forecast in the US to 2014 is a comprehensive resource for the market split by technology (ERP, product lifecycle management, customer relationship management [CRM], human resources [HR] and payroll, financial, supply chain management [SCM], and commerce applications). This Databook also provides data split by nine industry verticals.
Scope of this research
- The US Enterprise Applications Revenue Overview to 2014
- The US Enterprise Applications Revenue by Technology
- Enterprise Applications Revenue - Country Comparison
Research and analysis highlights
Enterprise applications market in the US is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% over the period 2010-14.
In 2009, ERP applications accounted for a leading share (31.6%) of the enterprise applications market in the US. Product lifecycle management and CRM applications followed, accounting for 21.3% share and 13.6% share respectively.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Gain a comprehensive view of the enterprise applications market
- Assess lucrative market segments to invest in by analyzing market sizing information (revenue) for key segments of the market
- Design business strategies by understanding the quantitative market trends in 2009, and those that are anticipated to occur up to 2014