Charter Communications, Inc. (Charter or "the company") is a provider of cable entertainment and broadband communications in the US. The company provides these services across 25 states in the US. Charter is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and employed about 16,800 people as of December 31, 2011.
The company recorded revenues of $7,204 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 2.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,041 million in FY2011, an increase of 1.7% over FY2010. Its net loss was $369 million in FY2011, compared to a net loss of $237 million in FY2010.
Charter Communications, Inc.
12405 Powerscourt Drive
No. employees: 16800
Turnover: 7,204,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available