Business Connexion Group Limited (Business Connexion or "the group") is an information and communications technology (ICT) investment holding company. The group is a black empowered integrator of business solutions based on ICT and operates mission-critical ICT systems and manages products, services and solutions for JSE listed and key public sector organizations, parastatal enterprises and medium sized companies. Business Connexion primarily operates in South Africa, where it is headquartered in Midrand and employed about 6,548 people as of August 31, 2012.
The group recorded revenues of ZAR5,829.6 million (approximately $728.7 million) during the fiscal year ended August 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 35.1% over FY2011. The operating profit of the group was ZAR275 million (approximately $34.4 million) during FY2012, an increase of 74.4% over FY2011. The net profit was ZAR149.3 million (approximately $18.7 million) in FY2012, an increase of 61.3% over FY2011.
Business Connexion Group Limited
Business Connexion Park
789 Sixteenth Road
27 86 571 4020
Johannesburg Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 6548
Turnover: 5,829,600,000 (ZAR)
Financial year end: August
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available