Alibaba Group Holding Limited (Alibaba or "the company") is a private entity engaged in internet based businesses enabling online buying and selling. The company operates in Greater China, India, Japan, Korea, the UK and the US. Alibaba is headquartered in Hangzhou, China and employs about 24,000 people.
Alibaba is a private company and is not obligated to release financial reports. Therefore, financials are not available.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
699 Wang Shang Road
86 571 8981 5505
No. employees: 24000
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available