Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC or 'the corporation') is a financial conglomerate offering a range of financial services, including banking, insurance (life and non-life), asset management, real estate venture capital, and education loans. It has a network of 370 offices, including 97 offices of the wholly owned distribution company, HDFC Sales Private Limited (HSPL), catering to over 2,400 towns and cities spread across the country. The corporation primarily operates in India. HDFC is headquartered in Mumbai, India, and employed 1,956 people as on March 31, 2014.
The corporation recorded revenues of INR408,145.6 million ($6,775.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 13.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the corporation was INR88,458.5 million ($1,468.4 million) during FY2014, an increase of 18.5% over FY2013. The net profit was INR79,478.2 million ($1,319.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 19.7% over FY2013.
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
HUL House, H T Parekh Marg
165-166 Backbay Reclamation
Maharashtra 400 020
91 22 2204 6758
Bombay Stock Exchange ticker:
National Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 1956
Turnover: 408,145,600,000 (INR)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available