Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC or "the company") is a financial conglomerate offering a range of financial services, including banking, insurance (life and non-life), asset management, real estate venture capital, and education loans. It has a network of 351 offices, including 91 offices of the wholly owned distribution company, HDFC Sales, catering to over 2,400 towns and cities spread across the country. The company primarily operates in India. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India, and employed 1,833 people as at March 31, 2013.
The company recorded revenues of INR359,869.3 million ($6,585.6 million) during the financial year ended March 2013 (FY2013), an increase of 18.8% over FY2012. The operating profit of the company was INR217,628 million ($3,982.6 million) in FY2013, an increase of 22.5% over FY2012. The net profit was INR66,397.2 million ($1,215.1 million) in FY2013, an increase of 21.6% over FY2012.
Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited
H T Parekh Marg
169 Backbay Reclamation
Mumbai 400 020
91 22 2204 6758
Bombay Stock Exchange ticker:
National Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 1833
Turnover: 359,869,300,000 (INR)
Financial year end: March
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available