Sanofi (or 'the group') is a France-based international pharmaceutical group engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of healthcare products. It offers biopharmaceuticals, human vaccines and animal and consumer health products. The group operates in more than 100 countries. It is headquartered in Paris, France, and employed 112,128 people as of December 31, 2013.
The group recorded revenues of E32,951 million (approximately $43,758.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), a decrease of 5.7% over FY2012. The operating profit of the group was E5,106 million (approximately $6,780.8 million) in FY2013, a decrease of 20.6% over FY2012. The net profit was E3,717 million (approximately $4,936.2 million) in FY2013, a decrease of 24% over FY2012.
New York ticker:
No. employees: 112128
Turnover: 32,951,000,000 (EUR)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available