Pfizer (or 'the company') is a research-based, global biopharmaceutical company. Its portfolio includes medicines, vaccines and consumer products. The company operates in several countries around the world. It is headquartered in New York City, New York and employed 77,700 people as on December 31, 2013.
The company recorded revenues of $51,584 million during the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), a decrease of 5.6% compared with FY2012. The operating profit of the company was $15,716 million during FY2013, an increase of 39.8% over FY2012. The net profit was $22,003 million in FY2013, an increase of 51% over FY2012.
New York Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 77700
Turnover: 51,584,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available