Novo Nordisk (or 'the company') is a leading global provider of diabetes products. The company also has a leadership position in hemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Novo Nordisk operates in Europe, North America, China, Japan, Korea and other regions of the world. It is headquartered in Bagsvaerd, Denmark, and employed 41,450 people as of December 31, 2014.
The company recorded revenues of DKK88,806 million (approximately $15,816.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was DKK34,492 million (approximately $6,143 million) in FY2014, an increase of 9.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was DKK26,481 million (approximately $4,716.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 5.2% over FY2013.
New York Stock Exchange ticker:
Copenhagen Stock Exchange ticker:
No. employees: 41450
Turnover: 88,806,000,000 (DKK)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available