Johnson & Johnson (J&J or 'the company') is the world's leading provider of diverse health products. It is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and sale of consumer health care products, pharmaceuticals, medical devices and diagnostics. The company has more than 275 operating companies. It operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. The company is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and employed about 127,600 people as of December 30, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of $67,224 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), an increase of 3.4% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $13,243.1 million* in FY2012, a decrease of 19.8% over FY2011. The net profit was $10,853 million in FY2012, an increase of 12.2% over FY2011.
*Earnings before interest and taxes.
Johnson & Johnson
One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
New Jersey 08933
New York ticker:
No. employees: 127600
Turnover: 67,224,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available