Johnson & Johnson (J&J or 'the company') is the world's leading provider of diverse health products. It is engaged in the R&D, manufacture and sale of consumer health care products, pharmaceuticals and medical devices and diagnostics. The company has more than 250 operating companies in 60 countries across the globe. It is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey and employed 117,900 people as of January 1, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of $65,030 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 5.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $16,513 million* in FY2011, a decrease of 0.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $9,672 million in FY2011, a decrease of 27.5% over FY2010.
*Earnings before interest and taxes.
Johnson & Johnson
One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
New Jersey 08933
New York ticker:
No. employees: 117900
Turnover: 65,030,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available