Gilead Sciences (Gilead or 'the company') is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing and marketing therapies for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, oncology, inflammation and serious cardiovascular and respiratory conditions. The company operates in the US, Europe and other countries. It is headquartered in Foster City, California, and employed about 7,000 people as of January 31, 2015.
The company recorded revenues of $24,890 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), as compared with revenues of $11,202 million in FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $15,265 million in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of $4,524 million in FY2013. The net profit of the company was $12,101 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $3,075 million in FY2013.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
333 Lakeside Drive
1 650 578 9264
No. employees: 7000
Turnover: 24,890,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available