Gilead Sciences (Gilead or 'the company') is a research-based biopharmaceutical company engaged in developing and marketing therapies for HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, oncology, inflammation and serious cardiovascular and respiratory conditions. The company operates in North America, Europe and Australia. It is headquartered in Foster City, California, and employed about 6,100 people as of January 31, 2014.
The company recorded revenues of $11,201.7 million during the financial year ended December 2013 (FY2013), an increase of 15.5% over FY2012. The operating profit of the company was $4,524 million in FY2013, an increase of 12.8% over FY2012. The net profit was $3,074.8 million in FY2013, an increase of 18.6% over FY2012.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
333 Lakeside Drive
1 650 578 9264
NASDAQ National Market ticker:
No. employees: 6100
Turnover: 11,201,688,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available