Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS or 'the company') is a global biopharmaceutical company. BMS was formed by the merger of Bristol Myers and Squibb Pharmaceuticals in 1989, a move which at the time created the world's second largest drug company. The company has its operations in the Americas, Europe, Japan, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and Africa. BMS is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employed 28,000 people as of December 31, 2012.
The company recorded revenues of $17,621 million during the financial year ended December 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 17.1% over FY2011. The operating profit of the company was $2,340 million in FY2012, a decrease of 66.5% over FY2011. The net profit was $1,960 million in FY2012, a decrease of 47.2% over FY2011.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
345 Park Avenue
New York City
New York 10154
New York ticker:
No. employees: 28000
Turnover: 17,621,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available