Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS or 'the company') is a global biopharmaceutical company. BMS was formed by the merger of Bristol Myers and Squibb Pharmaceuticals in 1989, a move which at the time created the world's second largest drug company. The company has its operations in the Americas, Europe, Japan, Asia, Australia, Middle East and Africa. BMS is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employed about 27,000 people as of December 31, 2011.
The company recorded revenues of $21,244 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $6,981 million during FY2011, an increase of 15% over FY2010. The net profit was $3,709 million in FY2011, an increase of 19.6% over FY2010.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
345 Park Avenue
New York City
New York 10154
1 212 546 4020
New York ticker:
No. employees: 27000
Turnover: 21,244,000,000 (USD)
Financial year end: December
- Key facts
- Business Description
- Key Employees and Biographies
- Location and Subsidiaries
- Top Competitors
- Major Products and Services
This SWOT analysis company profile is the essential source for top level data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scope of this research
- Provides all the crucial company information required for business and competitor intelligence needs.
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting the company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams.
- Data is supplemented with details on the company's history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available company statement.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Qualify prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available