Transportation Services in Germany - Industry and Country Analysis provides five forces Industry analysis, along with PESTLE country analysis of Germany. This report concludes with profiles of the leading companies in the German transportation services market .
Scope of this research
- Contains data on market value, volume and/or segmentation for Transportation Services in Germany.
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis.
- analyzes the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure of Germany.
- The leading companies are identified with supporting key financial metrics (where available)
Research and analysis highlights
The German transportation services market is expected to have total revenue of $96.9 billion in 2010, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.4% for the period spanning 2006-2010.
The road freight segment is forecast to be the market's most lucrative in 2010, with total revenue of $76 billion, equivalent to 78.4% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% for the five-year period 2010-2015, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $120.8 billion by the end of 2015.
Key reasons to purchase this research
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials